Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

By: mkultra

I was constantly dropping phones, so I got a rubber case for my Blackberry from Speck. They make a similar product for the iPhone. I can vouch for its resilience.

HOWEVER, there are two serious caveats:

- Bulk and aesthetics. You've got a big, knobby piece of rubber on your lovely iPhone.

- It's rubber, so it can be sometimes frustrating to dig out of your pocket without turning the whole thing inside-out. And forget putting it into any slim-fitting clothes.

In the end, I ditched the case and forced myself to be more diligent. I now have no case and can't remember the last time I dropped it (*knock on wood*).

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it#1061892

phone and communications iPhone alley incredible iPhone insurance iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento