Lunes, Enero 16, 2012

Messages+ Allows Jailbroken Users to Send Text Messages Anywhere Within iOS

I never did get the point of jailbreaking your iOS device to then go and download a paid tweak from Cydia, but this next addition that you can download really makes the difference. Something that I've really been wanting for iOS is an easy way to reply to text messages without quitting my current open process; an annoying task to exit your applications every time you decide to simultaneously get social. Messages+ for jailbroken fixes that issue, which really makes me want to jailbreak my 4S. Unfortunately, I can't do so with an untethered jailbreak, quite yet.

Source: http://www.iphonealley.com/news/messages-allows-jailbroken-users-to-send-text-messages-anywhere-within-ios

iPhone alley incredible iPhone insurance iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance iPhone apps reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento