Miyerkules, Marso 27, 2013

Apple fans: Microsoft is no longer the enemy

While I was visiting the Microsoft campus a few weeks ago?in suburban Redmond, just across Lake Washington from my beloved Seattle?I kept thinking of the old Vulcan proverb: ?Only Nixon can go to China.?

If Microsoft is China, then that makes me Nixon in this story, I realize.

Prelude to war

The TRS-80

Just as Nixon was an old Cold Warrior, I?m a veteran of the Apple/Microsoft war. My first computer was an Apple II Plus, bought way back in 1980.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Source: http://www.macworld.com/article/2031592/apple-fans-microsoft-is-no-longer-the-enemy.html#tk.rss_all

phone and communications iPhone alley incredible iPhone insurance iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento