Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2013

By: bkeene12

I use invisibleSHIELD to cover the glass to protect from scratches and have the incase cover to give it a little added bounce. I am still waiting for agent18 to come out with a case for the iPhone. They have great stuff for the iPods and is the toughest cover I have found for my pods.

The invisibleSHIELD gets mixed reviews but, as far as I can tell, it is tough as nails and performs as advertised. The incase is a piece of expensive crap but it does keep the thing in your pocket or in your hand. It has pretty good gripping.

I am still looking for some good insurance but haven't found anything yet.

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it#1061905

buy iPhone iPhone insurance app rates phone and communications iPhone alley incredible iPhone insurance

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento