Linggo, Mayo 26, 2013

By: brent_h

I had a incase rubber case on mine for a few weeks here, and it provided good drop protection, but, the problem was getting it in and out of my pockets, stretched the rubber out, and now it is unusable. it also has a problem where dust gets into it, and will scratch the bevel around the screen.

Right now, I am rocking just a screen protector ( can't even notice it is there, and I like the extra insurance it provides).

The rubber incase is really nice though, and I have a buddy that got one after I did, and his is still really nice ( not stretched out).

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it#1062495

iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance iPhone apps reviews iPhone insurance worth iPhone insurance plan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento