Lunes, Mayo 20, 2013

Question: Is Iphone insurance worth it?

Are there are good Iphone insurance policies or discreet cases that would protect from drops?

I decided to get an iphone after my current phone stopped working due to rain. It was a Audiovox Smt 5600 and it was a great phone and I'm surprised it worked as long as it did. It managed to survive many drops but I'm nervous the iphone might not be so resilient... So I was wondering if anyone could suggest some sort of insurance for the iphone. I found one from SquareTrade that seemed like a pretty good deal at first. It is only 10% of the purchase price to extend the warranty 3 years. However it is an additional 50 dollars for the Accidental Damage Protection and then another 50 dollars deductible if you have to use it. Do you think that would be worth it? Has anyone dealt with this company? Also, can anyone suggest a protective skin that might save it from a drop? Thanks!

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it

iPhone insurance worth iPhone insurance plan buy iPhone iPhone insurance app rates phone and communications

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento