Biyernes, Mayo 24, 2013

By: rentalkarma

I, too, have a Speck case and a screen overlay for my iPhone.

The Speck ToughCase is ugly -- UGLY!! -- but makes your device invincible. I've dropped it multiple times on concrete, have gotten it dirty, damp, and used it in extremely rugged conditions. Thanks to the case, the device remains as pristine as the day I got it.

The Speck cleans easily; just remove the phone and scrub the case under some water. When it dries, it's like new. It has yet to stretch, even after multiple cleanings. The screen overlay is also nice. If you are careful when applying it the first time, the display will look natural, if slightly matted. (Think photographs.) Another benefit of an overlay is that doesn't get smudgy or oily like the naked screen, and can be wiped clean with any towel or shirt available.

The case I really want is coming soon from OtterBox.

Incidentally, this is my second iPhone. I had no case for the first, and dropped it the week I got it. (I turn into Kramer when I make calls, apparently.) The back metal casing scratched on impact in multiple places. Thankfully, it had dead pixels anyway, and Apple replaced it.

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it#1062440

buy iPhone iPhone insurance app rates phone and communications iPhone alley incredible iPhone insurance

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento