Linggo, Mayo 19, 2013

By: wyzewoman

I did scratch my screen. My best guess is that it was a bit of sand in my pocket. Now there's about a 3mm scratch on the screen, which is all rainbow colored whenever the screen is white. Very distracting.

I got a plastic screen cover, which actually adds more funky spots on the screen (places where there are bubbles or fingerprints under the plastic) -- but at least they help distract me from the scratch! And I'm much less nervous now about sticking the phone in my pocket.

So: don't assume that they screens really are indestructible, is all.

Source: http://ask.metafilter.com/71254/Is-Iphone-insurance-worth-it#1062235

iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance iPhone apps reviews iPhone insurance worth iPhone insurance plan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento