Huwebes, Mayo 16, 2013

Seeking a simple movie editor? Try QuickTime Pro 7

Reader Cameron Chang seeks a simple movie editor. He writes:

I have some video clips that I?d like to lightly edit. For instance, I want to cut the sound track from one and replace it with a different sound file. On another, I want to copy 12 seconds and turn that bit into a separate movie. iMovie seems like overkill for these jobs. Can you recommend something simpler?

I can and will: QuickTime Player 7 Pro.

Wait. You can still buy that? And it?s compatible with Mountain Lion?

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Source: http://www.macworld.com/article/2038730/seeking-a-simple-movie-editor-try-quicktime-pro-7.html#tk.rss_all

incredible iPhone insurance iPhone Insurance\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business card iPhone insurance iPhone apps reviews iPhone insurance worth

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento